Linking a cell to a toggle switch

  1. #1
    Forum Contributor

    Linking a cell to a toggle switch

    Excel Help suggests you can link a cell to a toggle switch from the forms menu, but I can't work out how (the radio button has the facility in 'Properties'). Any one have any ideas?

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Andrew
    Guest

    Re: Linking a cell to a toggle switch

    In the properties for the Toggle Button, type the cell ref you want it
    linked to..This also works for Radio buttons & checkboxes.

    HTH
    Andrew

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Forum Contributor
    Andrew

    Thanks for your help. I'm obviously missing the point because I assume that you've got to write some code to go with the button. If I want it to put a value in the linked cell, how do I do that?

    Thanks for your help