userform checkbox problem with controlsource

  1. #1
    Pierre via OfficeKB.com
    Guest

    userform checkbox problem with controlsource

    Hi experts,

    I have a little problem (i think).

    I have a checkbox on m userform with a controlsource in mysheet1, cell J12.
    This is what i would like :

    On startup of the workbook, i would like the checkbox to be empty !

    Now, because it has a controlsource, the checkbox is marked with a 'v' in the
    color grey, indicating it is not really checked. However, i want it to be
    empty when i start up the workbook.

    I tried to put 'False' in the controlsource, but it did not work, it was
    still grey checked.
    i tried to make the controlsource cell empty, but it did not work, it was
    still grey checked.

    Any ideas?
    Thanks,
    Pierre

  2. #2
    Mika Oukka
    Guest

    Re: userform checkbox problem with controlsource

    Hi!

    If your reference to the control source is only J12, then add the sheet name
    to it:

    mysheet1!J12

    Regards Mika