can we upload files in google group

  1. #1
    sajay
    Guest

    can we upload files in google group

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: can we upload files in google group

    It isn't recommended. Provide your email in the post (as you have done) and
    say you are willing to email the file to interested parties.

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Matt
    Guest

    Re: can we upload files in google group

    you can upload the file to yousendit.com and just post the link here.
    Then people can load it from there

    Matt

  4. #4

    Re: can we upload files in google group

    You may not want to do this. Lots of people won't open attachments or go off to
    download a copy of your workbook.

    You may get more responses by writing your question in plain text.

  5. #5
    sajay yesodharan
    Guest

    Re: can we upload files in google group

    I mean staying at groups.google.com and while discussing can we send a
    file to others?

  6. #6

    Re: can we upload files in google group

    I didn't see a spot when I gave it a cursory glance.

    But google groups is both an interface to the newsgroups and a repository for
    historical posts. Many who connect directly to text only newsgroups -- not
    through google would not want to see binary attachments.

    That said, lots of people use developersdex and excelforum to post messages.
    Excelforum.com allows attachments, but they aren't propogated to the actual
    newsgroups.

    Still, lots of people won't open attachments.

  7. #7
    sajay yesodharan

  8. #8

  9. #9