Calculate a suspense date of 90 days.

  1. #1
    Jim Patterson
    Guest

    Calculate a suspense date of 90 days.

    Hello,
    I am trying to figure out how to calculate a suspense date of 90 days from
    the original date, and if possible send an email alert notifying me of the
    event.

    Thanks in Advance,
    --
    Jim Patterson

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Calculate a suspense date of 90 days.

    suspense = orgdate + 90

    Dates are stored as the elapsed number of days from a base date, so just
    adding 90 to it should be 90 days later.

    Ron de Bruin has all kinds of sample code on sending emails:

    http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Jim Patterson
    Guest

    Re: Calculate a suspense date of 90 days.

    Got it. Thanks so much,
    V/R,
    --
    Jim Patterson