Filtered worksheet is frozen

  1. #1
    Cheer-Phil-ly
    Guest

    Filtered worksheet is frozen

    I have a worksheet that has 3303 rows that apparently has been filtered so
    that only rows 1231 thru 2368 are showing. I need to see the whole
    worksheet, rows 1 thru 3303.

    I have tried to clear this filter using several methods but nothing works...
    it seems to be stuck. Does anyone have any insight to this issue?

  2. #2

    Re: Filtered worksheet is frozen

    I bet the freeze panes was applied in the wrong spot.

    Window|unfreeze panes

    Then try scrolling up.

  3. #3
    Cheer-Phil-ly
    Guest

    RE: Filtered worksheet is frozen

    Finally figured it out... sheet not filter, rather rows were hidden. Easy to
    fix. Thanks anyway!