resizing excel window

  1. #1
    JNW
    Guest

    resizing excel window

    I have a workbook with a splashscreen that appears before a login form
    appears. After the login, I want to reduce the size of Excel's window, not
    just the workbook window. I've searched and could only find a
    workbook-resize event but no way to change the application window size.

    Any Ideas?

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: resizing excel window

    Might be easier to just hide it and then make it visible again. (assume you
    splash screen is a userform)

    Application.visible = False

    Application.Visible = True

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    JNW
    Guest

    Re: resizing excel window

    I should probably explain better...

    What I want to happen occurs after the splash screen and after login. All
    that shows on the sheet after login is a combobox and 3 buttons, in addition,
    all toolbars are hidden.

    I want to resize the excel window to be just big enough to show what's on
    the sheet. That way the users can access their other screens but still be
    able to see my workbook.

    Hope that clears things up.