quotation marks

  1. #1
    Hippy
    Guest

    quotation marks

    I have a process that determines if a cell contains a certain character
    values. The list of values is identified as all the values inside quotation
    marks (example: "*[!@'#$%^&]*"). I now need to include the quotation marks in
    the list but do not know how to write it. I also need to include the single
    tick as an exclusion.
    Thanks in advance for any help!

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: quotation marks

    if that is a string or if you are using it as an argument to like then

    (double the double quote)

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3