programming

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Daren
    Guest

    programming

    do thimy I wish to learn how to make small simple programmes.
    I have made a costing sheet in excel that calculates quantities, waste and
    profit.
    On seperate pages there are break down analysis. Information used is
    gathered from other pages to create desired answer.
    I would also like to add data bases for easy searching for products etc.
    My ultimate aim is to convert this into a programme format for making
    entries easier and being able to use dropdown boxes of current information
    entered into it's
    data base.
    Are there any software programmes available on the market for me to be able to
    do this. All the ones i have seen are for the more advanced programmer.

  2. #2
    Rowan Drummond
    Guest

    Re: programming

    You could start out by learning about Excel VBA which will allow you to
    program in Excel (and other office applications). See:

    and
    http://web.archive.org/web/200312040...01/default.asp

    Regards
    Rowan