Copy Worksheet from closed book.

  1. #1
    Saurjusa
    Guest

    Copy Worksheet from closed book.

    Hi all.

    I have a workbook that was working fine up until yesterday. Thats the last
    time I introduced data into it. Now it won't open, something is wrong with it
    and when I try to open it it simply says "Invalid Data Format". The file has
    macros and it won't open with or without macros. I've given up in trying to
    restore the file bc I don't have any tools. So I'm trying a new approach. I
    can reference a cell on a sheet on a new book to the corrupted one and it
    will update correctly. but this won't bring back my formulas, so finally the
    question: Is there a way to (Via VBA) to copy a worksheet from a workbook
    that is currently closed? Does any one has any other suggestion as to how to
    go about this problem?

    Thanks to all in advance....

    Cheers, Juan

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Copy Worksheet from closed book.

    Try downloading Open Office and installing it, then open it with that

    http://www.openoffice.org

    Most people have success with workbooks (values and formulas) and code using
    that.

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3