Templates

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    donbowyer
    Guest

    Templates

    In MS Word I can use "Normal.dot" to recover all my special toolbars and
    macros used to personalise the application's operation, if I need to reload a
    clean version of Office. Is there an equivalent to "Normal.dot" in Excel,
    where I also have special toolbars etc.
    --
    donwb

  2. #2
    chijanzen
    Guest

    RE: Templates

    donbowyer:

    That should be *.xlb for the toolbar file

    Excel?.xlb

    Function xlbPath() As String
    Dim sLib
    Dim pos
    sLib = Application.StartupPath
    pos = InStrRev(sLib, "\")
    xlbPath = Left(sLib, pos) & _
    "Excel" & IIf(Val(Application.Version) >= 10,
    Val(Application.Version), "") & ".xlb"
    End Function

    Sub test()
    MsgBox xlbPath

    http://www.vba.com.tw/plog/

  3. #3
    donbowyer
    Guest

    RE: Templates

    Many thanks chijanzen, that did it.
    --
    donwb

  4. #4
    Ann
    Guest

    RE: Templates

    How do I change a landscape template into portrait template without loosing
    the image? I am able to change the paper from landscape to portrait but I
    loose part of the calendar.
    --
    Thanks, Ann