[SOLVED] how to get an excel sheet in a userform

  1. #1
    Pierre via OfficeKB.com
    Guest

    [SOLVED] how to get an excel sheet in a userform

    Hi experts,

    I'am tryinto get an excel sheet in my userform.
    does anybody know how please and if there is some more documentation on this
    (and what you can do with it then please let me know !)
    Thanks,
    Pierre

  2. #2
    Jim Cone
    Guest

    Re: how to get an excel sheet in a userform

    Pierre,

    There is a "Microsoft Office Spreadsheet" control available from "Additional Controls".
    Add it to a form and click the ? icon at the top right of the control to display help.

    Jim Cone
    San Francisco, USA

  3. #3
    Pierre via OfficeKB.com
    Guest

    Re: how to get an excel sheet in a userform

    Hi Jim,

    I tried to find extra controls.
    I right klicked on the control toolbox and tried to klick "additional
    controls". The cursor went to 'wait' and nothing happened...any ideas?
    Thanks,
    Pierre

  4. #4
    Jim Cone
    Guest

    Re: how to get an excel sheet in a userform

    Pierre,
    I can't help you with that.
    Jim Cone

    wrote in message
    Hi Jim,
    I tried to find extra controls.
    I right clicked on the control toolbox and tried to click "additional