vba-password prompt on close

  1. #1
    kikde
    Guest

    vba-password prompt on close

    Hi,

    i've got a strange problem: I have a excel-workbook protected by
    vba-password for viewing. If I close the aplication, the vba-password prompt
    appears. Another (or the same??) problem is that the vba-project is still in
    the vba-edit-window after closing.

    Looked in the previous discussions and can say that I do not have any google
    add-ins.

    Who can help?
    Can anyone from the MS-Team check this problem because if you look at this
    newsgroup, many users have the same problem!

    Thank's
    Jens

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: vba-password prompt on close

    Have you tried making the same registry change as recommended for the google
    addin problem?

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    kikde
    Guest

    Re: vba-password prompt on close

    ?
    Tom,
    as I said. I DON'T have the google add-inn so I don't have the registry
    entry for this add-in too.

  4. #4
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: vba-password prompt on close

    As I recall, it wasn't a registry setting specific to the google addin, but
    maybe I misremember.