Protection sheet

  1. #1
    henpat
    Guest

    Protection sheet

    Hello all
    When I runs my VBA macro there is an error because it works in a cell
    bloqued.
    How can I use the macros in this cell boqued?

    Thanks a lot
    henpat

  2. #2
    K Dales
    Guest

    RE: Protection sheet

    At the start of your macro code put this:
    Worksheets("SheetName").Unprotect

    At the end, turn protection back on
    Worksheets("SheetName").Protect

    Use the actual sheet name, of course.