moving an Access form to Excel

  1. #1
    JT
    Guest

    moving an Access form to Excel

    Is it possible to move an Access (2000) form into Excel (2003) or do I have
    re-build the form in Excel. Thanks for the help........Mike
    --
    JT

  2. #2
    JT
    Guest

    RE: moving an Access form to Excel

    Thanks for the info...but I'm not collecting or aggregating any data in
    Access. I only use an Access form to ftp a txt file from a web site. Since
    the form was already built in Access I was using that but manipulating the
    data in Excel takes much longer from Access.

    I was trying to save time by moving the form to Excel instead of recreating
    it.....
    --
    JT