Ideas" to convert Horizontal to Vertical

  1. #1
    HotRod
    Guest

    Ideas" to convert Horizontal to Vertical

    I want to setup my excel spread sheet a sideways so that I can import the
    data properly into a different program. This means that all of the data in
    ROW 1 would become COLUMN A etc. etc. What is the best way to reference all
    the data from another sheet and put it onto the new sheet? Can I do this
    without a macro?

  2. #2
    Niek Otten
    Guest

    Re: Ideas" to convert Horizontal to Vertical

    Edit>Paste Special>Transpose

    --
    Kind regards,

    Niek Otten

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    HotRod
    Guest

    Re: Ideas" to convert Horizontal to Vertical

    And my new best friend is. Niek , Thanks