selection range

  1. #1
    BorisS
    Guest

    selection range

    Have the following:
    Range(Selection, Selection.End(xlDown) - 1).Select
    Selection.FillDown
    Selection.End(xlDown).Select

    This is selecting everything to the next value in a list (I then filldown).
    Need it to go to the value and then subtract 1 row from the range (so the
    filldown does not overwrite the next value in the list).

    Thanks.

    --
    Boris

  2. #2

    Re: selection range

    Maybe...

    Range(Selection, Selection.End(xlDown).offset(-1)).Select

  3. #3
    BorisS
    Guest

    Re: selection range