VB Controls

  1. #1
    Simon Shaw
    Guest

    VB Controls

    In Excel 2003, when building user forms, the controls available do not look
    like the controls that are used in standard excel forms like Format Cells. Is
    there an update to the VBA editor for newer controls? Am I using the wrong
    Toolbox?

    thanks,

    Simon Shaw

  2. #2
    Chip Pearson
    Guest

    Re: VB Controls

    Simon,

    The controls available on a userform are relatively limited,
    compared to the total number of controls available in Window (via
    languages like the NET family, VB6, C++ etc). Is there a
    specific control you're looking for?

    --
    Cordially,
    Chip Pearson

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Simon Shaw
    Guest

    Re: VB Controls

    not so much a specific control, but ones that look like the controls in other
    forms in excel...