Terminate Excel with a Macro???

  1. #1
    Ken Soenen
    Guest

    Terminate Excel with a Macro???

    Can Excel be closed automatically after running a Macro, or from the Macro?

  2. #2
    bpeltzer
    Guest

    RE: Terminate Excel with a Macro???

    Sure, from the macro: application.quit (Be sure to save your file before
    testing this step!).

  3. #3
    Ken Soenen
    Guest

    Re: Terminate Excel with a Macro???

    I must have looked in the Application method list 500 times. I don't know
    why I couldn't find QUIT. But, it's there!!!
    Thank you

    news:[email protected]...