Sender?

  1. #1
    Emmgonzalez
    Guest

    Sender?

    Hi good afternoon, i wish if u can help me
    my question is:
    How can I send a mail in excel, i can send a sheet from excel, but the
    problem is when i send the mail, the mail arrives with my email, and my boss
    told me, that the email that i send, must be with his email (boss), the only
    thing that i can think is putting the macro in his computer, but there are
    any solution to do this from my computer

    TY for your time

  2. #2
    NickHK
    Guest

    Re: Sender?

    Emmgonzalez,
    You mean you want to send an email with another email address in the "From"
    field ?

    NickHK

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3