Printing a sheet with macros..

  1. #1

    Printing a sheet with macros..

    Hi, I want to create a macro using VB which prints another sheet...

    For example, i have a button on sheet 1, but want to press that button to print 3 copies of sheet 2..can any1 help?

    Thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: Printing a sheet with macros..

    Hi Petros,

    Try assigning the following code to your button:

    '=============>>
    Public Sub ATest01()
    Sheets("Sheet2").PrintOut copies:=3
    End Sub
    '<<=============

    ---
    Regards,
    Norman

    "petros89" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    ben
    Guest

    RE: Printing a sheet with macros..

    sub commandbutton1_click()
    thisworkbook.sheets(3).printout 3
    end sub

    --
    When you lose your mind, you free your life.