Position of CellCursor on Screen (absolute position)

  1. #1

    Position of CellCursor on Screen (absolute position)

    Hi NG,
    I try to get the left upper corner of the current cell, which is
    visible. The y-Value I get with:
    ActiveCell.Top + Application.Top + (ActiveWindow.UsableHeight -
    ActiveWindow.Height)
    But there seems to be a unknown part. If I extend the commandBars so
    that a new CommandBar-Line appears, the the top-position changes. Is
    there a better way to get the top-position of a cell?

    tx Joerg

  2. #2
    Vic Eldridge
    Guest

    RE: Position of CellCursor on Screen (absolute position)

    Hi Joerg,

    The following thread may shed a little light on your issue.

    http://groups.google.com.au/group/mi...9aac2dde2e778/

    Regards,
    Vic Eldridge