powerpoint into excel

  1. #1
    Peter
    Guest

    powerpoint into excel

    Hi,

    I'm having trouble with the integration of powerpoint into excel, using vba.

    What i would like to achieve is the following:

    a.. In Excel, i create a type-8 inputbox.
    b.. I select a range with it.
    c.. I copy that range
    d.. I create a new Powerpoint - presentation.
    e.. I add a new blank slide
    f.. I give a slide - title ( using an inputbox ).
    g.. I PasteSpecial ( ppPasteBitmap ).
    h.. I repeat all of this as many times as I have ranges to copy.
    I display the PowerPoint application

    Does anyone have an idea?

    Regards,
    Peter

  2. #2
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: powerpoint into excel

    Peter -

    This should get you started:

    http://peltiertech.com/Excel/XL_PPT.html

    - Jon
    -------
    Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
    Peltier Technical Services
    Tutorials and Custom Solutions
    http://PeltierTech.com/
    _______

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Peter
    Guest

    Re: powerpoint into excel

    Hi Jon,

    thanks for the reply, but the link you provided does not work. Allways get
    "page not found". Could you please try again?

    Regards,
    Peter
    "Jon Peltier" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: powerpoint into excel

    I just clicked on the same link and the page came right up.

    - Jon
    -------

  5. #5
    Peter
    Guest

    Re: powerpoint into excel

    Hi Jon,

    I've tried again and his time it worked fine.
    Thank you, the items i found there realy helpt.