Find last row in column D then Sum

  1. #1
    Steved
    Guest

    Find last row in column D then Sum

    Hello from Steved

    Is it possible in VBA to goto last row in Column D then to a Sum Function.

    I know you can find the last row but was hoping to do a sum of that column D

    Thankyou.

  2. #2
    chijanzen
    Guest

    RE: Find last row in column D then Sum

    Steved:

    try it,

    r = Range("D65536").End(xlUp)
    MsgBox "SUM:" & _
    Application.WorksheetFunction.Sum(Range("D1:D" & r))

    --
    天行健,君*以自強不息
    地勢坤,君*以厚德載物

    http://www.vba.com.tw/plog/