Is this possible??

  1. #1
    DB
    Guest

    Is this possible??

    I have been given the job of booking vouchers in at work.....they come in
    pads of 20 and i have to list 200 books manually once a month.

    The vouchers are all serial numbered and have to be booked in by serial
    number and as I issue them ,they are booked out (you still with me?)

    The voucher numbers will be something like 123501 - 123520, then the next
    pad is 123521 to 123540 etc etc.

    When I get them in I get an invoice which shows me the start and end
    numbers, i'd love to try and set something up where i could enter the start
    and end serial number and excel would create a sheet with all these numbers
    enterred for me.

    My worksheet displays the date i receive these vouchers in, the start number
    and then the end number i.e. ...........................

    Date Start Serial No End Serial No
    25 Nov 05 123501 123520
    " " " 123521 123540

    Can any kind person suggest a way of helping me achieve this, my experience
    of Excel is a bit limited but i'll have a crack at anything.

    Many Thanks

    Dave

  2. #2
    DB