cell adressing

  1. #1
    surffrank
    Guest

    cell adressing

    I would like to select each time different cell in same column using random
    number. I generate the number but don't know how to implement it in the cell
    address?

  2. #2
    bpeltzer
    Guest

    RE: cell adressing

    If you want to choose from column A, in the row range of 1-10: =INDIRECT("A"
    & INT(RAND()*10)+1). The '1' in the formula indicates the minumun row that
    can be selected; the '10' indicates the number of rows among which to select
    (so 10 rows from column A, starting at row 1 is the range A1:A10).

  3. #3
    Mort_Komabt
    Guest

    RE: cell adressing

    Use the following

    Range("a" & ref).Select

    where ref is your random number and "a" is your coloum reference

  4. #4
    surffrank
    Guest

    RE: cell adressing