Late Binding to Outlook Web Apps 2003 from Excel 2000

  1. #1
    Dave Benson
    Guest

    Late Binding to Outlook Web Apps 2003 from Excel 2000

    I've tried the methods described in *****-CLicks and Ron de Bruins sites, but
    I seem to be having trouble making it work with Outlook Web Apps 2003. I've
    built a workbook with many macros in Excel 2003 and followed the procedure
    for Binding to Outlook. The problem seems to be that my company's network
    uses Excel 2000 on the Exchange Server 2003. I have had no luck using the
    late bind method when I send the workbook to users on the network.

    Is there some extra trick to expose the Outlook Web Apps library that's
    different from the regular Outlook library?

    Thanks,
    --
    Dave Benson

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: Late Binding to Outlook Web Apps 2003 from Excel 2000

    Hi Dave

    I don't have a solution but post this in a Outlook newsgroup to
    get a better response.

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

  3. #3
    Dave Benson
    Guest

    Re: Late Binding to Outlook Web Apps 2003 from Excel 2000

    Thanks Ron. I'll give it a try.
    --
    Dave Benson