RE: I am looking for a date add-in using a calendar

  1. #1
    Elf_chick
    Guest

    RE: I am looking for a date add-in using a calendar

    I am doing a spreadsheet with dates and instead of individually typing
    in each and every one, I was wondering if there was an add-in that when
    you click on the cell, a calendar pops up and you choose the date.
    Kind of like when you're in Access and you click on the date and the
    calendar appears and you can choose what ever date you want.

  2. #2
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: I am looking for a date add-in using a calendar

    Hi Elf_Chick.

    See Ron de Bruin at:

    http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm

    ---