checkbox on form reset from checkbox on sheet

  1. #1

    checkbox on form reset from checkbox on sheet

    Hi

    I have a checkbox on a worksheet that when you click a from appears and on there is 2 checkboxes but can i add some code to the checkbox on the worksheet to make the checkbox values on the form false when open

    I have tried but it just resets the checkbox on the sheet becasue there are the same name

    eg checkbox 1 on the worksheet (control toolbar)
    Checkbox 1 on the form

    Thanks

  2. #2

    Re: checkbox on form reset from checkbox on sheet

    Why not just use the userform's initialize procedure to set things the way you
    want.

    Option Explicit
    Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()
    Me.CheckBox1.Value = False