Excel as an email client

  1. #1
    Michael Koerner
    Guest

    Excel as an email client

    Is there any way that I can use Excel as the address source for sending
    email to multiple clients?

    --

    Regards
    Michael Koerner

  2. #2
    Alok
    Guest

    RE: Excel as an email client

    Try this link from Ron's site.
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

  3. #3
    Michael Koerner
    Guest

    Re: Excel as an email client

    Thanks, will check it out.

    --

    Regards
    Michael Koerner

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Michael Koerner
    Guest

    Re: Excel as an email client

    Had a look, not really what I was looking for. Looking more for something
    that if I create an email, I would like to be able to send it individually
    to all the email addresses I have stored in an Excel spreadsheet.

    --

    Regards
    Michael Koerner

    news:%[email protected]...

  5. #5
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: Excel as an email client

    There are examples for that on my site

    http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/tips1.htm
    Or
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/tips2.htm

    Or a loop
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder3/message.htm

    And look a the sheet templates
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/templates.htm

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

  6. #6
    Michael Koerner
    Guest

    Re: Excel as an email client

    Thanks Ron, will look at them again.

    --

    Regards
    Michael Koerner

    "Ron de Bruin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:%23DO%23UfD%[email protected]...
    | There are examples for that on my site
    |
    | http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/tips1.htm
    | Or
    | http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/tips2.htm
    |
    | Or a loop
    | http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder3/message.htm
    |
    | And look a the sheet templates
    | http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/templates.htm
    |

    | --
    | Regards Ron de Bruin
    | http://www.rondebruin.nl
    |

    | "Michael Koerner" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:OxvQ53A%[email protected]...
    | > Had a look, not really what I was looking for. Looking more for
    something
    | > that if I create an email, I would like to be able to send it
    individually
    | > to all the email addresses I have stored in an Excel spreadsheet.
    | >
    | > --
    | >
    | > Regards
    | > Michael Koerner
    | >

    | > "Michael Koerner" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    | > news:%[email protected]...
    | > | Is there any way that I can use Excel as the address source for
    sending
    | > | email to multiple clients?
    | > |
    | > | --