Display position of Userform

  1. #1
    AndyRoo
    Guest

    Display position of Userform

    I want a userform to display at the top right side of the screen when it is
    launched.

    The userform StartUpPosition property gives me 4 options, none of which will
    do what I want. Is there any code I can write that will show the form where
    I want it to go?

    I know it is possible to drag it over but I'd prefer it to start off where I
    want it to be.

  2. #2
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: Display position of Userform

    Hi Andy,

    Try using the Top and Left properties of the Userform, e.g.:

    '===========>>
    Private Sub UserForm_Activate()
    With Application
    Me.Top = 0
    Me.Left = 525
    End With
    End Sub
    '<<===========

    Change the values to suit.

    ---
    Regards,
    Norman

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    AndyRoo
    Guest

    Re: Display position of Userform

    Just what I needed, tweaked the numbers a little and it's perfect. Thanks a
    lot.