Filtering and Sorting

  1. #1
    Abilio
    Guest

    Filtering and Sorting

    I' d like to ask if someone has a macro routine to sort and filter a numeric
    column h, I need to find the highest 25 values and organize them in
    descending order.

    I really appreciate the help,

    Abilio

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: Filtering and Sorting

    Why don't you use formulas in B1:B25

    With the numbers in A1:A100

    In B1
    =LARGE($A$1:$A$100,ROW())

    Copy down to B25

    This is a array formula, see
    http://www.cpearson.com/excel/array.htm

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

  3. #3
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: Filtering and Sorting

    Oops

    Forget this part, it is a normal formula