VBA: Excel sheet to Powerpoint slide

  1. #1
    Herve
    Guest

    VBA: Excel sheet to Powerpoint slide

    Hello,

    i want to know how can i bind a Excel sheet to a powerpoint slide.
    All should happen through VBA.
    And i should habe the possibility to select a range of excel sheet to be
    binded.

    could someone help me?

    Thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: Excel sheet to Powerpoint slide

    Hi Herve

    Look on Jon's site for examples
    http://peltiertech.com/Excel/XL_PPT.html

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

  3. #3
    Herve
    Guest

    Re: Excel sheet to Powerpoint slide

    Thank you for your reply. I tried the issue from the web site, but it is not
    exactly what i need.
    The macros there in the site, copy the excel sheet as Image Object.

    i want to bind my excel sheet to powerpoint slide as OLE Objects. So my
    presentation is automatically refreshed when the excel files where modified.

    Thanks.

  4. #4
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: Excel sheet to Powerpoint slide

    Hi Herve

    I never work with PowerPoint so I can't help you

    I hope Jon read this thread