Claculation in left corner

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    James McDowell
    Guest

    Claculation in left corner

    I have inherited a spreadsheet and it continuousely shows the work Calculate
    in the left corner of the application.

    Is there a script in VBA that I can run that will tell me what cells require
    the calculation?

    I have the options set to automatic and have re-calced several times. This
    is driving me nuts!!!

  2. #2
    Niek Otten
    Guest