Is there a way to access documentation more easily?

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Is there a way to access documentation more easily?

    Take Range.AddComment Method as an example. Clicking the link
    "AddComment Method" under
    MSDN2 Library > Development Tools and Languages > Visual Studio >
    Visual Studio Tools for Office > Reference >
    Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel > Range Interface > Methods
    which points to

    http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/lib...US,VS.80).aspx

    takes more than 15 seconds to load the page on a DSL line (FireFox is
    slightly faster). How can I speed this up? Or is there a way to
    download the complete Excel documentation to my local drive? Is it
    possible to disable the rich Javascript and still get the page loaded
    correctly? And if I could eliminate the upper frame, that would be
    ideal. Thanks for any advice.

    Yong Huang

  2. #2
    K Dales
    Guest

    RE: Is there a way to access documentation more easily?

    Excel VBA help file available for download:
    - K Dales