Send e-Mail from Excel without Dialog

  1. #1
    davenews
    Guest

    Send e-Mail from Excel without Dialog

    I know how to use the Sendmail method to send an email from Excel, but
    this always makes it necessary for the user to click "Send" to actually
    send the file or message. Does anyone know of a way to send an email
    from Excel automatically without any user feedback? I've looked a
    little at cdo but can't seem to get it to work. Any ideas would be
    greatly appreciated.

  2. #2
    Jake Marx
    Guest

    Re: Send e-Mail from Excel without Dialog

    davenews wrote:
    > I know how to use the Sendmail method to send an email from Excel, but
    > this always makes it necessary for the user to click "Send" to
    > actually send the file or message. Does anyone know of a way to send
    > an email from Excel automatically without any user feedback? I've
    > looked a little at cdo but can't seem to get it to work. Any ideas
    > would be greatly appreciated.

    Did you look at Ron de Bruin's site?

    http://www.rondebruin.nl/cdo.htm

    Jake Marx