shortcut key versus F5

  1. #1
    Wim VL
    Guest

    shortcut key versus F5

    My macro - containing 4 inputboxes and generating 2 tables and corresponding
    charts - is running very well by F5, but gives a 424 object error when I use
    the designated short cut key. It is clear that it jumps over the second
    inputbox and that it - further on but probably not in relation to the first
    problem - does not identify a certain dataset, although it is dimensioned and
    set. What solution do you suggest?
    I also tried "i = DoEvents" but it doesn't seem to work.

  2. #2
    JNW
    Guest

    RE: shortcut key versus F5

    have you tried creating a button to run the code? If that doesn't work, try
    posting the code.

  3. #3
    Wim VL
    Guest

    RE: shortcut key versus F5

    Thank you JNW. I could solve the problem by changing the order of some of my
    codes.