Self creating formulas

  1. #1
    antonov
    Guest

    Self creating formulas

    Hello everybody:
    is it possible to have a macro or whatever to "replicate" the formulas in
    the next row so that I have the formulas only in the cells I am actually
    going to use and not on all the empty rows?

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Self creating formulas

    Dim rng as Range
    ActiveCell.EntireRow.FillDown
    On error resume Next
    set rng = ActiveCell.EntireRow.SpecialCells(xlConstants)
    On Error goto 0
    if not rng is nothing then
    rng.ClearContents
    End if

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    antonov
    Guest

    Re: Self creating formulas

    Tom, thanks for the hint...
    I've created a macro with the code you gave but when I run it it cancels all
    formulas from the first row (the first row contains 54 cells, 16 of which
    with formulas)
    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    antonov
    Guest

    Re: Self creating formulas

    Tom, problem solved. I had a formula in cell A2 which I did forget about.
    Your code now works perfectly... Thank you very very much again

  5. #5
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Self creating formulas

    With a cell in row 2 selected, the code ran fine for me as expected.