Problems of list box property

  1. #1
    *¡¸ My-Ricky ¡¸*
    Guest

    Problems of list box property

    Dear all,

    I have 4 columns in a list box, in the listbox property I can only set one column width. How can I
    set, say, column 1 column width=50, column 2=30, column 3=40 and column=100?

    Also, I have set headers=true in listbox property. However, it only shows a blank row in in first
    row. How can I add the title to the headers of the list?

    Thank you in advance!

  2. #2
    Jim Rech
    Guest

    Re: Problems of list box property

    You can set the column widths in the Properties window or at run time like
    this:

    ListBox1.ColumnWidths = "25;50;10"

    I believe you can only show headers if you populate the listbox from the
    worksheet via the RowSource property. And do not include the header row in
    the LinkSource range.

    So with headers in A1:D1 and data in A2:D10 use this in Linksource: A2:D10

    --
    Jim
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    *¡¸ My-Ricky ¡¸*
    Guest

    Re: Problems of list box property

    Thank you very much for your precious solutions and quick response. It works! ^_^

    "Jim Rech" <[email protected]> ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D:#[email protected]...