Disable Edit > Fill

  1. #1

    Disable Edit > Fill

    I am using the current commands to prevent cut, copy, past, drag, drop, etc. What command would I use to prevent the user from filling up, down, right, etc??

    Thanks!

  2. #2
    Any ideas on this one?

  3. #3
    Bob Umlas
    Guest

    Re: Disable Edit > Fill

    commandbars("Worksheet menu
    bar").Controls("Edit").controls("Fill").enabled=False

    Bob Umlas
    Excel MVP

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Many thanks for you help!!

  5. #5
    How would I put this in the Workbook open module? I tried as it is written and I get an error...

    THANKS!!

  6. #6
    Any Ideas??