Moving Range Selection Right One Column at a Time

  1. #1
    TexDad
    Guest

    Moving Range Selection Right One Column at a Time

    I want to succesively name ranges in a table by starting in column A for a
    dynamic number of rows, naming that range and then moving over to the next
    column (same rows) and naming that next range. I'm stuck on how to move the
    selection over one column. Simple task but this novice is stuck.

  2. #2
    bpeltzer
    Guest

    RE: Moving Range Selection Right One Column at a Time

    selection.offset(0,1).select

  3. #3
    TexDad
    Guest

    RE: Moving Range Selection Right One Column at a Time

    Worked perfectly! THX.