Sending message via MS Messenger

  1. #1
    Ed_Berez
    Guest

    Sending message via MS Messenger

    Hi all,
    I need to send text message "Value has exceed the limits" via MSN Messenger
    to my recipient, if value in the cell "a1" is greater then 10 (sending of
    e-mail is not an option).
    Please advise how can i do it.
    Regards,
    Eduard.

  2. #2
    Jake Marx
    Guest

    Re: Sending message via MS Messenger

    Hi Eduard,

    Ed_Berez wrote:
    > Hi all,
    > I need to send text message "Value has exceed the limits" via MSN
    > Messenger to my recipient, if value in the cell "a1" is greater then
    > 10 (sending of e-mail is not an option).
    > Please advise how can i do it.
    > Regards,
    > Eduard.

    I don't think this will be an easy task. I believe MSN Messenger is built
    on top of the Jabber library (http://www.jabber.org/), so you could search
    for Jabber-based components that may help you in sending IMs via Messenger
    programmatically.

    Jake Marx
    www.longhead.com