how do you sort two columns; data and headers

  1. #1
    Bolek
    Guest

    how do you sort two columns; data and headers

    I have a data table with two columns. In column A I have headers that are
    relatred to the number in column B. I want to sort the numbers column ,high
    to low, and I want to keep the header relationship with these numbers and
    then plot the results as a bar graph.

    I did this suiccessfully once, I think I used the control key to pick the
    columns. Now I cant duplicate what I did If what I did was even correct.
    Bill

  2. #2
    Ian
    Guest

    Re: how do you sort two columns; data and headers

    To sort data, select all the data, then go to Data>Sort, then sort ascending
    by column B.

    --
    Ian
    --