cant dim as commandbar

  1. #1
    Seren
    Guest

    cant dim as commandbar

    I'm trying to help out a co-worker... he has one module that he was able to
    create the line

    dim cb as CommandBar

    in another module, CommandBar is not an option in the drop-down list. we
    can't figure out what the differences are between the two modules.

    Anyone have any suggestions or ideas?

    Thanks~
    Seren
    --
    "Behave like a duck- keep calm and unruffled on the surface but paddle like
    hell underneath."

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: cant dim as commandbar

    Commandbar is an object in the Office Type Library. with the troublesome
    workbook as the activeproject in the VBE, go into Tools=>References and make
    sure you have the "Microsoft Office XX.0 Object Library" checked. If it
    is checked, but shown as Missing, it is probably because you have moved the
    file to a computer with an older version of office. Create a reference to
    the proper version.

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...