Creating a generic progress bar

  1. #1
    SJC
    Guest

    Creating a generic progress bar

    I'm trying to create a generic progress bar that I can call from different
    procedures when needed and simply pass in the appropriate percentages. I
    have created a userform to display the progress bar. The problem I have is
    that as soon as I show the userform the procedure stops running until the
    form is cancelled. I could call the procedure on activating the progress bar
    form but then it is no longer generic. I will have to create a new progress
    bar form for each procedure. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance for any help
    on this.

    SJC

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Creating a generic progress bar

    Assume your useform is named frmProgressBar

    frmProgressBar.Show vbModeless

    or set the showmodal property of the userform to false

    This works in xl2000 and later.

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:%[email protected]...

  3. #3