Remove Hyperlinks

  1. #1
    dthmtlgod
    Guest

    Remove Hyperlinks

    I have a couple of workbooks that have hyperlinks scattered throughout the
    worksheet (many worksheets). Can I programtically remove all these with a
    macro?

  2. #2
    Gary''s Student
    Guest

    RE: Remove Hyperlinks

    Sub hypergone()
    Selection.Hyperlinks.Delete
    End Sub

    Just select the range you want to clean and run the macro
    --
    Gary's Student

  3. #3
    K Dales
    Guest

    RE: Remove Hyperlinks

    Sub RemoveLinks()
    Dim ThisSheet as Worksheet, ThisLink as Hyperlink
    For Each ThisSheet in ThisWorkbook.Worksheets
    For Each ThisLink in ThisSheet.Hyperlinks
    ThisLink.Delete
    Next ThisLink
    Next ThisSheet
    - K Dales

  4. #4
    Shailesh Shah
    Guest

    Re: Remove Hyperlinks

    To delete all the hyperlinks from activsheet,

    ActiveSheet.Hyperlinks.Delete

    Regards,
    Shah Shailesh
    http://members.lycos.co.uk/shahweb/