displaying a list of info

  1. #1
    Tom
    Guest

    displaying a list of info

    I am working on a fantasy football application and want to be able to
    show in a list what the standings are for all teams at any given week.
    I do not want users to be able to select anything from the list. This
    is for display purposes only. When I read about list and listbox, they
    do not seem to be what I need. Please advise. Code examples would be
    great! thx

  2. #2
    Toppers
    Guest

    RE: displaying a list of info

    Tom,
    What data do you want to display? Is it just a simple list of
    teams with limited info for each team?

    Perhaps an example would help.

  3. #3
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: displaying a list of info

    Hi Tom,

    You may wish to visit the xlDynamic site and look at Bob Phillips' League
    Table application.

    http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.LeagueTable.html

    ---
    Regards,
    Norman

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Tom
    Guest

    Re: displaying a list of info

    I would like to display the team name, # of wins, # of losses, and # of
    ties.