newbie question workbook using c#

  1. #1
    Guest

    newbie question workbook using c#

    Hi All,
    I am trying to set workbook name from it's default book1 so the user does not have to type
    the filename when it comes to saving the spreadsheet. I am using c#, but I can't change the workbook
    name because it's Read Only.

    Any help will be appreicated.

    Thank You.

  2. #2
    Peter T
    Guest

    Re: newbie question workbook using c#

    A never saved default book1 would not be Read Only. However you can only
    change the name of a workbook when you save it, Saveas ..

    Regards,
    Peter T

    news:[email protected]...