drop-down list changing according to choice made

  1. #1

    drop-down list changing according to choice made

    Hi there,

    I'm having trouble in trying to solve the problem below.

    Any help is much appreciated!

    Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    Nigel
    Guest

    Re: drop-down list changing according to choice made

    Hi
    I personally and many other in here will not open an attachment. Suggest
    you repost the question as text to explain the problem further.

    --
    Cheers
    Nigel

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Forum Contributor
    Carbondale CO
    Debra Dalgleish's website is where your answer is.

    Casey

  4. #4
    Forum Contributor

  5. #5
    Nigel,

    Will keep that in mind for the future!

    Casey,

    Thanks for the link - will have a go tomorrow, am being forved off the computer.