Making the drop down list of a cell depend on another cell

  1. #1
    Jarrod
    Guest

    Making the drop down list of a cell depend on another cell

    I want to catagorise my spreadsheet entries, into seperate catagories eg:
    Works/Services, Fundraising, Bar/Fridge, Misc, etc, with each of these
    catagories having further classes inside them ie Fundraising contains:
    Chocolates, Open Day, Donations etc. I want to do this so I can sort and
    work out (using a pivot Table) income and expenses on each class.

    Thanks for the Help, Jarrod

  2. #2
    JulieD
    Guest

    RE: Making the drop down list of a cell depend on another cell

    Hi Jarrod

    check out

    I think this is what you're looking for.
    --
    Cheers
    JulieD

    julied_ng at hctsReMoVeThIs dot net dot au

  3. #3
    Jarrod
    Guest

    RE: Making the drop down list of a cell depend on another cell

    Thanks for the fast reply Julie, I managed to find the info (the one you
    listed) just as you posted!
    Regards
    Jarrod