Zoombox

  1. #1
    Filips Benoit
    Guest

    Zoombox

    Dear All,

    I want to be able to open the zoombox on pressing shortcut (? a free one)
    for all cells in column R and S .

    Thanksł

    Filip

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Zoombox

    application.Dialogs(xlDialogZoom).Show

    shows the dialog.

    create a macro which includes it and then assign a short cut key under
    Tools=>Macro=>Macros, select the option button.

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Filips Benoit
    Guest

    Re: Zoombox

    Sorry,

    It's not that zoombox but a popup formular that shows the cells' value in a
    large(r) popup-window.

    In Access you get it by : Docmd.runCommand acCmdZoomBox

    filip

    news:[email protected]...